Friday, March 4, 2011

Farrah's 19th!

2nd of March was also Farrah's Birthday!!!! How can i not celebrate with this girl? She will kill me with her minah stare. And so, we met up for... SUSHI!!!! Gotta admit, i was actually so nervous the whole day coz I didn't have my present for her yet. But thank god, and thanks to fawwaz, I managed to give her her birthday present! Yay!


Usuals at Spinelli, drinking coffee and camwhoring.

See! Told you she can kill with her stare....

Cannot believe i actually bought this for Fawwaz's family. HAHAHAH. But it's cool right? Simpsons family pasta!

I have many shots of her excited face. But i won't post them or she'll kill me. Hahahah! Too cute!

And.. Some fatty got his license!!! That's how he smiled, btw :P

Also, my new baby arrived!!!!! Sooooo happy i could cry!! Need moreeee!

Last of all, i would love to say this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARRAH THE MINAH! You know i love you so so much, more than *coughs Fernando. HAHAHAH. I know you'll love the picture of you and Tom on a tee-shirt! Don't know why the person added an ugly frame and the colour orange! ):< Still, i'll pray that we can celebrate more birthdays to come together. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment